Material of the vacuum tube used to collect blood: blood collection tubes are mostly ordinary glass tubes and plastic tubes.
Ordinary glass tubes are prone to hemolysis due to the high pH value, while the glass test tubes made by the tube-drawing process are densely packed with linear grooves, which lead to cell hanging on the wall due to the irregular depth and thickness.
The plastic vacuum blood collection tube is made of PET plastic. The PET plastic tube is light in weight and easy to transport; the probability of tube wall damage is extremely small, and the possibility of specimen leakage during transportation, centrifugation and testing is extremely small; after use, it can be directly autoclaved or sterilized. Incineration and destruction and other advantages. The inner wall of a good test tube undergoes special treatment during injection molding, which can effectively reduce the adhesion between blood cells and the tube wall and reduce the production of fibrin filaments.
Additives include: anticoagulant, coagulant, buffer, protective agent, inner wall treatment agent, nozzle treatment agent, separating gel, etc. Its variety, performance and concentration directly affect the properties and test results of blood samples.
Commonly used are the following:
1) Additive-free tube (red hat): mainly used for serum biochemistry (liver function, renal function, myocardial enzyme, amylase, etc.), electrolytes (serum potassium, sodium, chloride, calcium, phosphorus, etc.), thyroid function, drug testing , AIDS detection, tumor markers, serum immunology.
2) Coagulation-promoting tube (orange cap) is generally used for emergency biochemistry.
3) Separation hose (yellow cap) is mainly used for serum biochemistry (liver function, renal function, myocardial enzyme, amylase, etc.), electrolytes (serum potassium, sodium, chloride, calcium, phosphorus, etc.), thyroid function, drug testing, AIDS Detection, tumor markers, PCR, TORCH, serum immunological detection, etc.
1) Heparin tube (green cap): suitable for red blood cell osmotic fragility test, blood gas, plasma permeability, hematocrit, erythrocyte sedimentation rate and general biochemical determination.
2) Blood EDTA tube (purple cap): used for general hematology (blood routine) examination and blood ammonia detection. It cannot be used for blood coagulation and trace element inspection.
3) Blood coagulation tube (blue cap): used for fibrinolysis system (prothrombin time, thrombin time, activated partial thrombin time, fibrinogen).
4) ESR tube (black cap): generally used for ESR detection.
5) Blood glucose tube (gray): widely used in the examination of blood glucose, glucose tolerance, red blood cell electrophoresis, anti-alkali hemoglobin, sugar hemolysis and other items.
Gongdong Medical is an OEM medical blood tube factory in China. Welcome to inquire.