1. When the centrifuge tubes are balanced, because the balance has been used for a long time and has not been calibrated, the imbalance of the symmetrically placed centrifuge tubes exceeds the sample weighing error allowed by the centrifuge.
2. During the centrifugation process of the lab centrifuge, the solution filling is unreasonable or the tank cover is not covered. The high vacuum state in the centrifuge chamber causes the centrifuge tube to rupture and the sample liquid overflows, causing the rotor to be unbalanced and the axis to be bent or broken.
3. The aging of the centrifuge tube or the use of the centrifuge tube of the high-speed centrifuge on the ultracentrifuge will cause the centrifuge tube to break during operation, and the sample liquid will overflow to cause imbalance and bend the shaft.
4. The drive shaft, rotor and other materials of the lab centrifuge have internal damages that have not been regularly detected, resulting in accidents in the lab centrifuge.
5. When using the swinging rotor in the lab centrifuge, the serial number of the hanging basket and the serial number of the swinging rotor body are accidentally installed incorrectly, which affects the dynamic balance of the rotor.
6. Improper use and disinfection of the rubber sealing ring in the centrifuge tube cap and the rubber sealing ring of the rotor cover, such as long-term use of internal fractures and high-temperature disinfection (baking in a drying oven), aging cracks and other defects lead to seal failure. Spilling during high-speed operation causes the rotor to run in an unbalanced state.
7. Due to carelessness in the work of the lab centrifuge, the rotor cover is not tightened or the rotor cover and the rotor handle are interchanged, resulting in mismatched threads. When the machine is turned on, the rotor cover is thrown out and a serious shaft breaking accident occurs.
8. When loading the centrifuge tube, because the sample liquid is not filled or the cap of the centrifuge tube is not tightly sealed, the high vacuum state in the centrifuge chamber during the centrifugation process causes the centrifuge tube to deform, rupture and overflow the sample liquid, causing the rotor to be unbalanced and Shaft bending or broken shaft accidents occur.
9. An accident occurred in the lab centrifuge because the specific gravity of the original sample was not equal to the specific gravity of the balance fluid, and the rotor dynamic balance was out of balance.
10. An accident occurred due to the mixed use of tube caps of lab centrifuges (the specific gravity of the two is different).
11. For centrifuge tubes of various materials, before use, they failed to carefully understand the scope of use and disinfection methods of centrifuge tubes required by the manufacturer, and used chemical solvents and inappropriate disinfectants to treat them, resulting in swelling and rupture of centrifuge tubes during operation and accidents.
12. Due to improper management of the service life of the lab centrifuge and various corrosion damages, the rotor burst during operation.
13. Due to carelessness, the fixing parts of the drive system or other systems were not removed during the installation of the lab centrifuge, and the instrument was forced to test run, resulting in broken shafts and rotor explosion accidents.